Welcome to ooVoo!
All you need to get started is an Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G, or 3G) and the latest version of ooVoo.
ooVoo for Mac is available on OS Mavericks and higher.
To create an ooVoo ID:
- Double-click the ooVoo icon on your desktop or from your Applications folder.
- Click Sign Up / Sign Up for ooVoo.
- Enter your email address, then create your ooVoo ID and password. Note: Please choose your ID wisely because it cannot be changed!
- Click Sign Up.
To log into ooVoo:
- Enter your ooVoo ID/email address and your password.
- Tap Log in.
You can also:
- Tap Login With Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook credentials to complete log in.
To personalize your profile:
Click here to learn how to change your profile and personal settings.
To edit your privacy settings:
Click here to learn how to choose your level of visibility on ooVoo.
To add friends to your Friends list:
Click here to learn how to find, add, or invite friends.
To send a text chat:
Click here to learn how to send a text chat to one or more of your friends.
To start a video call:
Click here to learn how to start a video call with one or more of your friends.
To answer a video call:
Click here to learn how to answer or end a video call.