ooVoo video calls default to 640 x 480 High Resolution VGA mode.
To change your video resolution before a call:
- From the ooVoo menu bar, click ooVoo >Settings >Audio & Video.
- Change the Video Quality setting to Standard. Standard resolution is 352 x 288.
- Click Save to save your changes.
To change your video resolution during a call:
- Open the Resolution drop-down menu on the video call screen.
- Select Standard mode.
- If the application will not allow you to exit high resolution mode, please end your call then uninstall/reinstall ooVoo on your PC.