To add a new phone contact:
- From the Contacts menu, select Phone Book >New.
- In the New Phone Entry window, type the name of a new contact, or select an existing ooVoo friend from the drop-down menu.
- Enter the contact's phone and/or email information.
- Click Save.
- New phone contacts appear in the contact list under the Phone header.
To import phone contacts from Microsoft Outlook:
- From the Contacts menu, select Import phone numbers.
- In the ooVoo phone book, click Import to allow ooVoo to access your Outlook address book.
- Any Outlook contacts with an associated phone number will display in ooVoo.
- Select the contact(s) you want to import.
- Click OK.
- The contact(s) will appear in your ooVoo phone book as well as in your contact list under the All tab.
To edit your phone contacts:
- From the Contacts menu, select Phone Book.
- Click the contact's name in the ooVoo phone book to highlight them.
- Select Edit, or double-click on the entry.
- Update the contact's information.
- Click Save to save your changes.
Please click here to learn more about dialing phone numbers with ooVoo.
Unfortunately, we are no longer able to support the sale of ooVoo credits, subscriptions, or premium video plans for PC or Mac.
If you currently own any credits, your credits will expire on the earlier of sixty (60) days after you purchased the credits or March 31, 2017. Therefore, you must use all of your credits before the earlier of sixty (60) days after purchase or March 31, 2017. Any credits you hold after that date will not be valid.