To start a video call:
- Select a friend and tap .
- Once your call has started, you can add up to 11 more friends by tapping.
- Tap to capture a still photo of your video call.
- Tap to switch to your Rear Camera, turn your Camera Off, or Mute your microphone.
- Tap to choose a character or filter for your video call.
- Tap to send text chats during the call.
2. Tap at any time to end the call.
To answer a video call:
- When you receive a notification that a friend is calling, simply tap Answer to accept the call.
- If you are unable to chat, tap Decline to ignore the call.
- If you are unable to chat, but want to send your friend a quick text, tap Send Message.
Please click here to learn about creating Groups for quick and easy group video calls.