Please follow the suggestions below to resolve your video issue:
- Make sure that all of the participants in the call are using the latest version of ooVoo.
- Update your display card driver:
- Right-click My computer >Manage >Device Manager.
- Right-click the Display adapters folder on the right side of the window.
- Select Update driver.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard.
- Start a video call to test the fix.
If these steps do not resolve the problem, please perform the following test during a video call:
- Click the menu at the top of the video call window.
- Select sidebar mode.
- Determine if you are able to see video in this mode.
- Immediately after performing these steps, please send us your call logs by clicking ooVoo >Settings >Advanced >Support.
- Under Send Logs Files, click Send.
- Send us a support request so we know that your logs have been sent.
- We will evaluate your call logs and respond to you with additional suggestions to resolve your video issue.