ooVoo requires Microsoft Windows XP, Service Pack 3 (SP3) for minimum installation.
Please follow these suggestions to complete installation of ooVoo on your PC:
- Restart your PC after the download fails.
- Windows XP users: Did you receive the error message: GetLogicalProcessorInformation could not be located in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll? If so, you are not on SP3.
- Confirm that you are signed in as an Administrator on your PC with the user permissions necessary to install software. If you are not the Administrator, this could be the issue, see below Steps for Administrators.
Still can't install? Click below to complete your installation (does not support SP2):
Steps for Administrators:
- Click the Start menu.
- Click Run (Windows 7 users: type "Run" and click Enter).
- Copy and paste the following into the Run field: C:\Program Files\InstallShield Installation Information. Or, if you are running a 64bit Windows version, copy and paste the following: C:\Program Files(x86)\InstallShield Installation Information.
- Click OK.
- A new window will open. Please delete/rename all of the items in this window.
- Uninstall ooVoo by selecting Start >Control Panel >Add/remove programs.
- Restart the computer.
- Download and reinstall ooVoo from the website