Below are suggestion that may help to fix issues with your camera:
- If you are using an external USB camera, try disconnecting and then reconnecting it. If possible, try connecting to a different USB port.
- Check for updated drivers from your camera's manufacturer.
- Click the ooVoo Help menu and select Check your audio and video.
- If there is more than one camera option, select each one and test to see if you can see yourself.
- If you get a message stating that the "Camera is in Use," make sure the camera is not being used by another application.
- If you get a message that reads “ooVoo is not detecting your camera,” check to see if the camera is detected by other applications on your computer, such as the webcam software or other video programs. If another program successfully detects the camera, please send us the camera model or laptop model in a support request.
- We also suggest that you update your display card driver
Note: ooVoo is not compatible with Playstation cameras or external cameras that require a video card.