A message of 'Connecting...' may result from your device being connected to a non-secured network, even if you selected to connect.
When a network is non-secured, ooVoo blocks the ability to start or receive video calls, invite new friends, purchase from ooVoo, and place telephone calls with ooVoo credits. This is a safeguard that is compliant with Android privacy and security guidelines.
If your network is secured, and you are still unable to start or receive video calls, please try the following:
- Close any open applications that are using your memory resources.
- Try to switch to a different network; i.e. Wi-Fi, 4G/LTE.
- Restart your phone or tablet.
- Test your bandwidth. ooVoo recommends an upload speed of 400kbps and a download speed of 1000kbps for optimal results.
- Remove ooVoo from your device and re-install.