Welcome to ooVoo!
All you need to get started is an Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G, or 3G) and the latest version of ooVoo.
To create an ooVoo ID:
- Tap the ooVoo icon on your screen.
- Tap Sign Up for ooVoo.
- Enter your email address, then create your ooVoo ID and password. Note: Please choose your ID wisely because it cannot be changed!
- Tap Submit.
To log into ooVoo:
- From the Log In page, enter your ooVoo ID/email address and your password.
- Tap Log In.
You can also:
- Tap Connect with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook credentials to complete log in.
To personalize your profile:
- Swipe to your Me page.
- Tap the pencil edit icon to make changes to the following features:
- Profile photo
- Display name
- Status (Offline/Online)
- Status Message
To edit your privacy settings:
- Swipe to your Me screen.
- Tap the three dots icon in the right corner of the screen.
- Select settings.
- Change your password on the General page.
- Swipe to Privacy & Security to update your privacy settings
To add friends to your Friends list:
Click here to learn how to find, add, or invite friends.
To send a text chat:
Click here to learn how to send a text chat to one or more of your friends.
To start a video call:
Click here to learn how to start a video call with one or more of your friends.
To view or delete your message history:
Tap here to learn how to access your call history and messages.
To record an ooVie:
Click here to learn how to record and send an ooVie.