Welcome to ooVoo!
All you need to get started is an Internet connection (Wi-Fi, 4G, or 3G), the latest version of ooVoo from the App Store, and a device running iOS 7 or higher.
To create an ooVoo ID:
- Tap the ooVoo icon on your screen.
- Tap Sign Up for ooVoo.
- Enter your email address, then create your ooVoo ID and password. Note: Please choose your ID wisely because it cannot be changed!
- Tap Submit.
To log into ooVoo:
- Enter your ooVoo ID/email address and your password.
- Tap Log in.
You can also:
- Tap Login With Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook credentials to complete log in.
To personalize your profile:
- Tap your profile photo twice to update.
- Select Take a Photo to capture a new photo
- Select Choose from Library to use images from your ooVoo library,
- Select Choose From Camera Roll to use an image from your phone.
- Update your display name by tapping your profile photo, and then your display name.
To edit your privacy settings:
Click here to learn how to choose your level of visibility on ooVoo.
To add friends to your Friends list:
Click here to learn how to find, add, or invite friends.
To send a text chat:
Click here to learn how to send a text chat to one or more of your friends.
To start a video call:
Click here to learn how to start a video call with one or more of your friends.
To answer a video call:
Click here to learn how to answer or end a video call.
To record an ooVie:
Click here to learn how to record and send an ooVie.