To allow notifications:
From your Chrome browser:
- Navigate to your Chrome browser's Settings.
- Type "notifications" in the Search box at the top of the window.
- Click the Content Settings button from the search results.
- Scroll down to the Notifications area.
- Click Manage exceptions.
- Set the http://web.oovoo.com URL to Allow.
- If you cannot find the ooVoo URL, you can manually add it through the text box at the bottom of the window.
- Click Done to save your changes.
- Close your browser, then reopen it.
From your Firefox browser:
- Right-click a blank area on the web app.
- Select View page info.
- Select the Permissions tab at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to Show Notifications.
- Set this feature as Allowed.