Entering your phone number allows us to retrieve contacts from your address book and add them to your ooVoo Friends list.
If you entered your telephone number but did not receive a 4-digit access code:
- Please restart your device.
- Log back into ooVoo.
- Reenter your phone number.
- If you still do not receive the code, please confirm that you are able to receive text messages on your device.
To add or change your phone number after ooVoo is installed:
- Tap the ooVoo drawer icon in the upper-left corner of the screen.
- Tap Settings >General >Verify New Phone Number.
- Enter your phone number and tap SUBMIT on the orange bar.
- When you receive the access code, enter it into the ooVoo field.
If you are not an ooVoo user, but you received a text from us with an access code:
Most likely a user mistakenly entered your telephone number instead of there own. Please delete and ignore the text. We apologize for the inconvenience.