Once a call is recorded, it can be viewed from the Recorded files window.
Note: If you just finished recording a call, the recorded file will appear on the In process tab (longer recordings will take more time to process). Once the recording has processed, it will automatically move to the Recorded files window.
To access the Recorded files window:
- Select the ooVoo menu.
- Select History >Recorded files.
- From the Recorded files window, click the Local files tab.
- Select a recorded file to do the following:
To save the recording:
- Click Save as. A standard file selection window appears.
- Save the file to standard AVI, FLV, or HTML format.
To play the recording:
- Click View. The ooVoo player window will play the recording.
- Use the slide bars to adjust the speaker volume or to jump forward or backward in the recording.
- You can save the file from the ooVoo player by clicking Save As.
To upload a video call to an ooVoo server:
- Click Upload.
- In the window, rename the file with a descriptive name and then click Upload. The file will be uploaded to a web address and will appear under the Uploaded files tab.
- Send a video link to a friend by clicking the Copy for the URL field and pasting the link into an email.
- You can also download the recorded file to any PC by clicking Download. Copy the code into the Embed area to embed it into a web page.
Note: You can change where recorded files are saved by going to ooVoo >Settings >Video Calls >Recorded Calls.
To upload a video recording to YouTube:
- Click YouTube Upload.
- Click Send.
- Enter your Google login details in the pop-up window and Sign In.
- In the window, add a title (5 character minimum) and a search tag (3 character minimum).
- Click Upload. YouTube may have a time limitation for video clips; uploads of longer videos may fail.
- After the video clip is uploaded, a window appears with the link to the video. You can copy the link and send it to friends or share it on Facebook or Twitter.
Note: You can only upload a video to YouTube from the Local files tab. If you have uploaded a recording to an ooVoo server, and deleted it from your computer, please follow these steps:
- Download the recording from the Uploaded files tab.
- Access the Local files tab, and upload to YouTube as outlined above.
To remove a file:
- Recorded files are saved to your computer. Click Open folder to view the files, or click Settings to change the recording settings.
- Select a file you want to delete.
- Click Remove.
To rename a file:
- Right-click the file.
- Select Rename.
- Enter the new name and Save.