To record and send a video message:
- Go to your Friends screen.
- Tap on a friend.
- Select the Send Attachment icon in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Select Take a Photo or Video.
- Tap to begin recording. You can record for up to 20 seconds; the countdown at the bottom of your screen will help you keep track.
- Tap again when your recording is complete.
- You can watch your video message before you hit Send
- If you want to re-record the message, tap Retake.
For more fun while recording you can:
- Tap the flip camera icon to switch between front-facing and rear-facing views.
- Tap the flash icon to turn the flash on or off.
- Tap the brush icon to add a filter to your recording.
Note: If you want to take a photo, just tap . Select Send or Retake to try again.
To send an existing photo or video:
- Tap in the lower-left corner of your screen.
- Select the photo or video you want to send.
- Tap Choose.
To see your history of sent photos and videos:
- Move to the Messages tab.
- Tap the navigation icon.
- Select Messages.
- Tap on a friend to see your history of video chats, text messages, and shared photos or videos.
- Scroll up or down to explore the conversation history.
- Tap a photo or video from a conversation to view it.
- Share the media with your social networks by clicking the share button.