To record a video message:
- From the Actions menu, select Send video message. The video message screen appears.
- Click to begin recording. The message, "Recording..." appears above the video pane, and a time indication bar appears below.
- Adjust your microphone volume by moving the slide bar.
- Click when your recording is complete. Note: Your message will automatically stop recording after 5 minutes; this is the maximum length for a video message.
- If you prefer to send a voice-only message, click to turn off your camera. You can now record an audio message that displays your profile photo, rather than a video image. To restore the camera, click the icon again.
To play a video message:
- Click .
- Adjust your speaker volume by moving the slide bar.
- If you want to re-record the message, click .
To send a video message:
- Click Add in the top right corner of the screen. A sliding friends list will appear.
- Click to sort the list, or type your friend's name in the Find a contact field to search for them.
- Select your friend(s), and click Add.
- You can also add a friend by dragging them from the sliding window into the video message window.
- To remove a friend, select them from the list and click .
- You can send a text message along with your video by typing in the Enter a short message field.
- Click Send to send the message to your friends.
To save a video message to your PC:
- Click Save As. A file selection window appears.
- Name the file and choose a folder.
- You can save the file in AVI, FLV, or HTML format.
- Click OK.
- To access the saved message in ooVoo, select History >Video messages history to open from the folder where you saved your video.
To upload a video message to YouTube:
- Click . The YouTube icon appears in the recipients list.
- Click Send. A popup window appears.
- Enter your Google login details, then click Sign in.
- Enter a video title(5 character minimum) and search tag (3 character minimum).
- Click Upload.
- After the video clip is uploaded, a window appears with a link to the video. You can copy the link and send it to friends, or share it on Facebook or Twitter.