To add friends from Facebook:
- Download and install the latest version of ooVoo from the App Store.
- From the Add Friends screen, select the Facebook icon.
- Sign into your Facebook account.
- Friends who already have an ooVoo ID will automatically appear on ooVoo as People You May Know. Simply click the + icon to add them to your Friends list.
- If you are trying to add Facebook friends who do not have an ooVoo account, you can invite them to join by selecting Invite Friends via Facebook. This will post an ooVoo invitation on your wall.
If you are unable to access Facebook through ooVoo, please follow the steps below:
- Tap your device's Settings icon.
- Scroll down and tap Facebook.
- Set ooVoo to On.
- From the ooVoo login screen, tap Login with Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook credentials.
- Approve all of the requested ooVoo permissions.
If you are still unable to connect:
- Sign out of ooVoo.
- Sign into your Facebook account from the website or app.
- Tap the main menu, then scroll down and tap Account Settings.
- Tap Apps and Websites.
- Tap ooVoo, then Remove Application.
- Sign out of Facebook and ooVoo.
- Click Connect with Facebook from ooVoo and sign in. Be sure to accept all permissions.