Your logs are a technical history of your interactions on ooVoo. We may ask you to send us your logs if we feel that they will be helpful in solving a problem that you have reported.
Articles in this section
- I downloaded ooVoo but don't see it on my device
- Can I use cameras with a Firewire connection?
- I do not receive call or message notifications on my iOS or Android device.
- ooVoo won't download on my Android device
- How do I clear ooVoo data from my Android device or Windows Phone?
- How much bandwidth do I use during a mobile video call?
- I am unable to upgrade to the newest version of ooVoo on my Mac
- The video call option is disabled on my mobile. How can I enable it?
- How do I uninstall ooVoo software from my PC or Mac?
- What are logs?